The Midland Area Transportation Study (MATS) will hold a public open house regarding its 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP). The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, November 16, 2016 from 4 PM - 7 PM at the Grace A. Dow Library Community Room, 1710 W. Saint Andrews Road, Midland, MI 48640.
The purpose of this public open house is to provide an opportunity for residents, businesses and other stakeholders to give input relating to the region’s transportation system. The “open house” format allows the public to come at any time during the advertised hours, obtain information/give feedback, speak one-on-one with staff and leave at their convenience. During the meeting, MATS staff would like to:
- Provide a progress update on the LRTP
- Present proposed projects for the future (road, non-motorized and transit)
- Review region’s transportation issues
- Discuss goals and objectives of the LRTP
- Collaborate on all transportation modes
Click to view Public Open House Flyer (rev 11/9/16)